The art of Zenscaping, or creating Japanese-inspired gardens for the Ottawa climate is a true pleasure! Rebecca Cragg offers on-site consultations, plans as well as provides lectures on Zenscaping principles for garden group throughout the region. A 12-hour course on Zenscaping principles is another way to make your dream to build an oasis for enjoyment come true! Contact Rebecca for more details.
Zenscaping Services include:
– Consultations (on site or by telephone/email)
– Japanese-inspired garden design
– hardscaping advice (walkways, paths, fencing, raked garden supplies)
– planting and plant lists and pruning care and advice
– decorative elements like lanterns etc (placement and local suppliers)
– teahouse design and structure
– pond design
Rebecca works with the client to empower you! Together, you develop a plan that is realistic, beautiful, tranquil, manageable and most important, within your capacity to maintain and a budget that is affordable. When necessary, she recommends other contractors as needed so you can have the entire project from consultation-visioning seen all the way through to completion.